October 28, 2012

Review: La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO Dual Action Acne Treatment

Packaging: 4 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Price: 1 out of 5 ($36.95)
Overall: 4 out of 5
What It Claims: Results in only 3 days. Dual action treatment reduces the number and severity of breakouts, improves pore size. Minimal irritation. Apply all over face one to three times daily.
                     Effaclar DUO has won the following Awards:
        • 2012 Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner: Acne Treatment
        • 2012 All You Best Beauty Buys: Acne Treatment
        • 2011 Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner: Acne Treatment
        • 2011 Real Beauty Gold Star Awards: Best Face Products
What I Think: I received this product as a sample and after two days I noticed a HUGE difference. I battle with blackheads and I have never been able to get rid of them and finally they are gone! I love this product and a little goes a long way so this will last me forever.
Pros: Clears skin up fast from blackheads/whiteheads. Will last forever you only need a tiny bit
Cons: The price is just ridiculous. If applied more then two times a day it can dry out your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment